Not a lot happening around here, so I am copping out. Paige found this on another blog and wanted me to answer the questions, so here you go!
I used to be the person everybody came to to talk movies cause I have probably seen it. But since Ellie came, not so much. It is really sad.
1. A movie that made you laugh: Nothing to Lose. Funniest movie ever. Period.
2. A movie that made you cry: I cry pretty easy at movies, I get so involved! Like for instance, during Steel Magnolias, when Malynn goes to pick up her grandson after she turns off the machines on her daughter...he runs to her... sob every time.
3. A movie you loved when you were a child: Secret of Nimh and The Last Unicorn. I can remember getting up early and putting the movie in. Loved those! Own them both on DVD for Ellie.
4. A movie you’ve seen more than once: Since I have seen numerous movies more than once I will put down the movie I have seen the most: Forrest Gump.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Pearl Harbor. That movie got a bum rap. It is a good movie! Of course, it doesn't hurt that Ben Affleck is in it. I lurve me some Ben Affleck.
6. One movie you hated: The Thin Red Line. Only movie I left the theatre during.
7. One movie that scared you: Children of the Corn. Of course I was 9 and lived right beside a corn field when I watched it. The Ring also scared the shit out of me.
8. One movie that bored you: Rarely do movies bore me. But maybe The International?
9. One movie that made you happy: Any movie that has what Chris calls a "Tia Ending." I love movies that at the end have a "5 years later" part. I like to know what happens! Like, for example, on Dragonfly, after Kevin Costner finds his baby daughter in the tribe, and then you see her at about 5 with her mother's long curly blonde hair, and you see that they are both happy. Love movies like that.
10. One movie that made you miserable: Braveheart. Love the movie, but holy shit does William suffer. Why must he suffer so much?
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Any horror movie that has any kind of truth to it. Like Exorcisims and such. No thank you.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Noah from The Notebook or A.J. from Armageddon or ooh! I know!! Luke McNamara from the Skulls! Josh Jackson is as hot as they get!
13. The last movie you saw: The Killing Room. Very interesting.
14. The next movie you hope to see: Time Travellers Wife
So there you have it. Thoughts??