Wednesday, May 8, 2013

stuff and things

I can't seem to get my stuff together lately.
Know what I mean?

My house is always dusty.
There are always clothes crumpled in the dryer.
There is always a trail of kitty food from the bag to his bowl.
I can't seem to remember to scoop the litter boxes.
{gross}
Don't even get me started on Ellie's room.
It got so bad, she cleaned it herself, without being asked.
Let me repeat that.
She cleaned it herself, without being asked.

I think I am crazy.
Or lazy.

However.
I am getting lots of walks in.
Homework is getting done.
I have read a book.
I am asleep most nights by 10 pm.
I have discovered two new recipes that are freaking delicious.

We have lots of fun travel coming up in the next few weeks.
Niagara Falls.
Home for the fair.
Pelee.

Woot!

I may even go crazy and take pictures and post them on here.

Other than that, we are just working and playing and loving.
But definitely not cleaning.
Much.

No comments: