Tuesday, April 23, 2013

peas in a pod


These two.
Peas and carrots.

They love like sisters.
And fight like sisters.
They are...sisters.

They have matching stuffed animals and headbands.
And like the same books.
And are fiercely protective of one another.

 They spend a ton of time together.

And when they don't, Ellie misses her.
We hadn't seen Nat in a few days 
and were driving home from somewhere 
and out of the blue
Ellie says,
"I miss my sis."

Natalie is also an only child so it's a good situation.
And I really like her parents.
Like, a lot.
 Thank the sweet Lord.
Yvonne and I also spend a ton of time together.
With and without the girls.
We share a love of thrift stores and wine and complaining of how they never get recess at school.
Usually in the same evening.

I'm glad they have each other.
And I'm glad I made a new friend in the process.

No comments: