Tuesday, October 1, 2013

new gig

Things always have a way of working out.

Chris got promoted at work.
His flexibility went from a bunch to hardly any.
Which means I need to be way more flexible.

At my current job that just wasn't possible.

So I started talking to people.
It is amazing what that can do.
A simple conversation here and there.

I happened to run into a friend of mine the end of July.
A few conversations and a personality test later,
and I have the job of my dreams.

Business Manager for Prosper for Purpose.

I will be doing a little of this and a little of that.
And I get to work with two fabulous women.
And a bunch of fantastic clients.

No joke.

Welcome to my new office.

Yep.
My very own dining room.

Oh.
Here is my new co-worker.
He is so cute.
But a titch lazy.
I think I will be covering his butt a time or two.

No comments: